Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12th, 2016: FINALLY DID IT!!!!

Well today was a pretty great day for a Monday. Well, I say that, but it didn't get great until the end of the day, lol! Work was pretty hectic and I had some serious issues with our new Payment Portal. It's been a serious mess!

So anyways...I made it to the end of my day and the best thing happened! Jamie called me and said that we got approved for a home loan! How amazing is that!? We've been busting our butts to raise our credit high enough to get approved. And now it finally happened! Now we just have to find the perfect house.

This is our Happy we finally
got APPROVED selfie, haha!
My plan was to go to the gym and workout and then head home and get ready for our home visit tomorrow. Instead, I didn't bring a shirt to workout in, so I headed on home and went to look at a house we were interested in. Then I headed home and cooked dinner. I hadn't even hit 1,000 calories by the time I ate dinner so I knew I was going to have to eat something else.

After dinner I headed to my sisters to visit for a bit and ended up chatting with her while she cooked dinner. She made too many noodles so I snatched up that opportunity and took some home with me to make my favorite Pesto Noodles. :) That means I probably ended up with way too many carbs today, but my tummy is happy. Haha.

The problem is that I didn't work out. And I don't plan to tomorrow either, maybe I'll get a walk in, but we are planning to look at a couple of houses, so I'm not sure. The good thing is that the meat for our dinner for tomorrow is already cooked, so dinner should be pretty easy to toss together.

I spent the rest of my night looking at houses online with Jamie. Lol. And now I'm super tired so I'm gonna keep it a short one tonight.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB Banana Pumpkin Spice Smoothie, haha and a small orange = 331

Lunch
Salad with Butter lettuce, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, chicken and Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch (sounds super gross, but it's actually yummy), baby carrots, Dannon Light & Fit Greek Mousse Rasberry White Chocolate Yogurt (this stuff is AWESOME) = 302 cals

Dinner
2 Drumsticks, a cup of Steamed Corn & Peppers with 7 Whole grains (this stuff was made out of fire so I put a tbsp of Sour Cream on it to cool it down a bit), boiled broccoli, and then some Pesto Noodles a little later = 678 cals

So that put me at 1311 calories. Not too shabby. Now I'm super sleepy since I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. (insert pitiful sad face here) I'm really hoping for a nice restful nights sleep. I already have the diffuser going in there to make it all relaxing and wonderful. Good stuff!

Have a great Tuesday friends!

Goodnight
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment