Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 29th, 2016: Brrr...It's Fall in Here!

Yea...definitely got my wish...Fall weather is HERE!! Lol. And I absolutely LOVE it!! I was slightly unprepared for such a big drop in temperature though. It went from capri's and short sleeve weather to pants and jacket weather overnight. Lol. Craziness! But you aren't gonna hear me complain. I am so, so happy! Lol.

So I had to crank the heat on the way to work. Haha. But I got to work early today which was crazy. I never get to work early! But I slept like crap and got up early.

I didn't get a walk in on my lunch today because I was soooo sleepy by that point. So I took me a nap! It made my afternoon much better.

After work I headed to the Y. I had a short Elliptical ride planned, but when I got to the Y my mom called me needing help with her tablet. So she met me at the Y and I helped her before I went to Zumba. Zumba was a short one today (45 minutes) because the instructor had somewhere to be at 7, so I did NOT get a good calorie burn in today. Only a little over 500 calories. But I was super sore from last night and I hit my step goal, so I called it good. Lol.

I came home and cooked some yummy steak and then hung out with my nephews for a bit. We got our close date on our house moved up from October 24th to the 11th. So, if all goes well, we will be moving in just a few short weeks! Eeek! We have already begun packing the things we don't use much. I'm excited!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Rolled Oats with Honey and a tsp of Creamer = 230 cals

Snack
Banana = 90 cals

Lunch
Garlic Herb Chicken, Mutligrains, baby carrots, green beans, and 2 string cheese = 349 cals

Snack
Grapes = 64 cals

Afterworkout Snack
Almonds = 170 cals

Dinner
Petite Sirloin Steak, Salad and a small baked potato with sour cream and salsa = 558 cals

That puts me at 1461 cals today. I had a really bad "hungry" day today where I just couldn't get satisfied all dang day! So staying under 1500 calories is a pretty big accomplishment for me today.

Goodnight y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment