Saturday, September 24, 2016

September 24th, 2016: What a Week!

Geez Louise it has been a crazy week for me! I  so glad to see it come to an end. I mean, I stay busy usually anyways, but this week...no, no, no. Too darn much!

My day started with me getting and getting ready for the gym. I got up at 7:30 for some crazy reason. I normally get up at 8 because I have to leave at 8:30, but I was so worn out last night that I went to bed at a decent hour.

I took advantage of my early morning and put away some clothes, and then I got ready for the gym. My sister actually went with me, so I caught a free ride, lol. We did Zumba and then walked, and then did some Arc Trainer torture. I ended up leaving the gym with my 10,000 steps, which is always my goal on Saturdays. So I was feeling accomplished.

I headed home and got me a shower and cooked my lunch and Jamie's dinner and before I knew it, it was already PAST time to be at the fair! Sheesh. Always running late these days. It makes me crazy!

Once I got to the fair I went ahead and ate the supper yummy and healthy lunch I made. My goal was to stay away from all fair food today since I weigh in tomorrow. No such luck. I shared a tate
r pile with Barb. Don't judge me. Lol.

So we stuck it out at our booth until around 6:30ish, and then we decided to pack it up. It was dead in the back of the Vendor Barn. We weren't getting hardly any hits at all. So we called it a day and packed it up and loaded everything up.Then I went walking around the fair with Barb and her family while her girls tried to barf. Lol. I do NOT have a stomach like that anymore! JUST watching them made me so nauseated that I had to look away. Haha. I guess that's part of getting old. Or maybe the fact that I get motion sickness pretty easily. Lol.

So we did that and then I headed home. My stomach is hurting yet again. I think this time may be from the heat, I don't know, but I'm ready for that mess to go away. And now I'm going to be lazy and watch the America's Got Talent finale and hopefully eat some Doc's Chili in a bit. :)

Here's the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Fit & Active Protein Bar = 190 cals

Afterworkout
Vanilla Light Monster Java = 100 cals

Lunch
4 oz Pork Chop, Brown Rice, Green Beans = 334 cals

Afternoon Snack
Part of a Potato Pile w/Cheese = 270 cals

Dinner
Doc's Chili w/a side Salad 345 cals

And there you have it. Tomorrow morning we shall see if all of my hard work translates on the scale. I sure hope so! I've worked hard trying to get my calorie burn in at the gym and even though I've had a bit of fair food, I definitely had very little and kept it in check. So here's hoping! (Fingers Crossed!)

Goodnight!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment