Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September 14th, 2016: Jumping Rope & Clapping Thighs....

Today was a crazy day. Work was pretty busy and went by pretty quickly. Thankfully my stomach was about 70% better, so I was a much happier camper at work today. Thank Goodness. I was totally off my game yesterday, and didn't get nearly as much done as I needed to. Today, I killed it. Lol

After work I headed to my home away from home. Haha. I was planning to meet up with my cousins, but the bus was running super late for them, so I had to get started by myself. I wasn't able to stay as long as I normally would have after missing 2 days in a row. We had our realtor coming over to go over a contract for a house! We already found the one we want. I know it's SUPER fast, but we have been looking at houses for years and we already knew pretty much what we were looking for and what was most important to us. And we found the one. The cool thing is that it is owned by someone in the house selling business, so all the paperwork is in order and our realtor told us that she thinks everything will move along quickly. How exciting. How terrifying. LOL! Big changes are a little hard for me. Especially when they involve chaos! And no matter how hard you try, moving is chaotic. Ugh, I'm getting a little stressed just thinking about it. 
Anyways....so back to the gym....

It was raining when I got there, so I was feeling a little unmotivated. Rain makes me want to curl up in a ball on the couch and drink hot cocoa and watch movies or read a good book! Lol, but nobody has time for that right now! So I went in and got my workout clothes on and I jumped on the Eliptical and started with some intervals. I pushed out 20 minutes of torture and then headed upstairs to walk & jump rope. It's my new favorite thing! I walked a couple of laps and jumped 20 then went around again and my cousins showed up. We had fun doing the combo and before I knew it I had put in another 40 minutes of cardio! I burned almost 1,000 calories on a NON Zumba day, which is kind of a big deal to me. I was feeling proud of myself. Afterward we headed down to the sauna for about 10-15 minutes (I forgot to time us this time) and then I headed home.

We spent waaaaaaaaaaaayy to long talking to our realtor. Lol. She's just a really nice lady and of course we had to talk about makeup and pictures for her grandson while she was here! Haha...so it was a very successful night!

Thankfully I had already cooked some steaks up the other night, so we popped those in the microwave and made salads to go with them and bam! Dinner is complete. Lol. Even if it was 9:30....eek! 

Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
Banana Smoothie w/ Pumpkin Spice = 236 cals

Morning Snack
Slivered Almonds = 164 cals

Lunch
Chicken Chef Salad with Baby Carrots and 2 String Cheese = 322 cals

Snack
Salted Caramel Greek Mousse (AMAZEBALLS!!!!) and a small orange = 125

Dinner
Petite Sirloin with a side salad = 375 cals

That put my at 1222 cals for today. For those of you that use MyFitnessPal, I have to throw something in here. You know how at the end of the day when you complete your food diary and it will give you the 5 week projection of where your weight would be if every day were like today? Well Mine now says under 300 pounds almost every day. THAT makes me soooo excited!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! The last time I got under 300 I said I would never go over 300 again. Well, this time...I really hope I mean it. Lol. I don't EVER want to be this big again. I really feel like a learned a lot from that failure though and I think I've got it in me. I can and WILL do this all the way and do it right. Soooooo many people do it. I KNOW I've got the power to do it. So...I've got my game face on and I'm ready to play ball! Lol. 

I love you guys and your amazing support!!! Have a great Thursday!! Get up and move a little extra tomorrow!! You can do it!!

Goodnight
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment