Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September 20, 2016: Fair Day!

Well today was definitely less crazy that yesterday for sure! My work day went pretty smooth which was welcomed for sure.
After work I zoomed home to get a few last minute things together and head over to the fair grounds. I'm pretty crushed that we are in the back side of the barn, because there are about five times as many people going through the front part and lucky us, we had to pay the same price. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. We did have some pretty good foot traffic forna while though and I think we made some good contacts.

My whole body is hurting from standing on the concrete with very little movement all night though. I wish i could move around a little more, but that would defeat the purpose.

Like I said yesterday, I'm keeping my blogs short this week since I'll probably be writing them from the fair grounds every night.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:
Breakfast
PB & Banana Smoothie = 286 cals

Lunch
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast & Couscous with veggies(I wasnt a fan, maybe the seasoning, but eww no), baby carrots & 2 string cheese =  376 cals

Afternoon Snack
Strawberry Shortcake Greek Yogurt & an Orange =  125 cals

Snack at the Fair Grounds
Free Popcorn! = 100 cals

Dinner
Subway, Chicken Breast on Wheat woth Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips = 530 cals

That puts me at 1430 calories for today. Right where I wanna be! Yay. Y'all have a great Hump Day tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment