Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19th, 2016: I am not a slug, I am NOT a SLUG!!

Today was a loooooong day. I've been awake for 16 hours, but it feels like 48. I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night, which is rough for me. I need 8 at a minimum. 9 is good. 10 is better. Lol. I've pretty much always been that way. So 6 hours of sleep is hard.

My boss is always telling me it's my own dang fault for staying so busy, but honestly, I don't know what I could take away to be less busy! I already don't get to see some people as much as I want. My sister is already freaking out about us moving (3 minutes away) because she thinks she won't ever see us and we won't see the boys. Honestly, it will take effort, on both of our parts. We won't have the convenience of living right next door anymore. I sure have LOVED that part. Getting to see my nephews multiple times per week. It's awesome. They are adorable and I will miss getting to sneak up and talk to them through the windows and little short visits.

Anyways...so work was a normal Monday today. I brought some
Multigrain stuff with veggies in it and I added Chicken to it. It was pretty darn tasty! I picked up the Muligrain stuff at Aldi on Sunday and it was in the frozen section, so no preservatives...good stuff!

During the last hour of work, Jamie called and informed me that our insurance company was going to charge us over TRIPLE what was estimated for home owners insurance. What? Why? I freaked the heck out! I knew that meant that the monthly payment would sky rocket outside of what we could afford and I was crushed. I called the company to make sure they had the right info, and they did. No explanation as to why it was so insanely high. So....Bad mood mode kicked right in. Then we had an outage at work right before time to leave. I stayed a little late getting people called back and such and then headed to the gym.

I was in a terrible mood. Most people who know me, know that I'm a positive upbeat, and happy kind of gal. But nobody is perfect. And I am sooooo nervous about this home loan going through. We made some terrible financial decisions in the past. I learned to budget well the hard way. By making a LOT of mistakes. But we have been working soooo hard the past few years to get it all right so we could buy a house.

I did not want to work out. I felt like a slug. I forced myself to go in and I started walking. About 10 minutes in, Jessica arrived and walked with me. Then we wanted to do the Arc Trainers but a lady was on the one I like the best, so we went down to the Ellipticals. Bad idea. We both hated it. Lol. We felt like we were in slow motion. So we rounded off 10 minutes on there and headed back upstairs to snatch the Arc Trainers while they were open. We did 20 minutes on them, and then started walking again. We both wore the wrong shoes and our feet were going numb. It wasn't cool! But we finished our hour and then headed to the sauna. My favorite part. Lol.

When I came home, I threw together some Nachos (healthy style, of course) and then sat down to sign a TON of paperwork and fill in my life's history on them. Lol. It was torture! Haha, but it's getting us one step closer, so here's hoping.

Now I'm all done with that and ready to hit the sack!

Here's the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie = 210 cals

Lunch
Yummy Stuff!!
Multigrain Blean With Veggies, Grilled Chicken, Baby Carrots & 2 string Cheese = 416 cals

After Workout Snack
Almond & Walnut Pack = 100 cals

Dinner
Taco Salad (Multigrain Tortilla Chips, Black Beans, Lean Ground Beef, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Fresh Salsa, and Sour Cream) = 665 cals
*I could have cut the calories really easily by having only one serving of chips instead of 1.5 and leaving out the Black Beans, but I had a ton of calories left.

Total Calories for today was 1391, right on target.

Tomorrow is fair day. I'm a little nervous, but also excited. I really hope it goes well. Expect short blogs for the rest of the week. ;) But you know I love ya!

Goodnight
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment