Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 6th, 2016: Back to the GYM & Broke Another Record!!!!!

Wow, what a day! Tuesdays aren't usually any kind of a big deal, but since we were closed yesterday, it was definitely interesting! 

I usually get all of the payments brought to me by no later than 11:30. Today...the post office was on a snails pace and I didn't get 2/3's of my payments until after 3. It was craziness. Thank the LORD for helpful coworkers! Otherwise, I don't think  I would have made it. I still have some finishing up to do tomorrow morning, but at least the money is in the bank! Lol

My work day went by pretty quickly thanks to the craziness. And before I knew it, it was 5:00 and I was ready to shred some calories. Haha. I headed to the gym and got changed and then did a 10 minute warm up on the Eliptical before Zumba started. 

Zumba kicked my booty! I mean, I got it done and I was pretty pumped up, but I was tired! Haha. 
But I had to get on that Linear Leg Press and see what I could do! I don't remember what I did last time but it was like 608 or 618 or somewhere around there. Today....708 pounds!! Uh yea!! That happened!!!!! I added a video...but it's sideways...haha...but you can see me pumping it!! Hehe






After I got done killing my legs, we went to the sauna to sweat it all
 out. Haha. We decided that you need to be able to sit in a sauna and just sweat all your fat off. Wouldn't that be the BEST thing ever??? Haha

I spent way longer at the gym than I had planned and by the time we stepped out of the sauna, I had to book it to get home.

I finally got home and got dinner on the stove. I would have LOVED to grab something quick and easy, but I didn't. I brought my tired butt home and I cooked dinner. Begrudgingly. Lol

So I sat down and ate dinner and caught up with the Hubs and then I had to get busy writing you nice folks!! And that's it! This girl is worn out and ready to pass out!




Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie (I added Pumpkin Spice & Cinnamon, yum!) and an apple = 266 cals

Morning Snack
Raisins = 90 cals

Lunch
Stir Fry stuff with 4 oz of Chicken, Celery & Baby Carrots with Veggie Dip = 247 cals

Afternoon Snack
Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt & a small Orange = 115 cals

Afterworkout....Almonds = 160 cals

Dinner
8oz of Petite Sirloin and a small Salad = 445 cals



That put me at 1323 calories for today, which I think is pretty amazing since, as you can see, I was eating all day long!! I was having a munchie kind of day! What am I gonna do right? Lol. At least I kept it all healthy and stayed within my calorie goal. :)

Goodnight y'all!

Honor
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment