Monday, September 5, 2016

September 5th, 2016: Happy Labor Day!

What a long day!! I woke up at 8:00 and got busy with some laundry and such to help prepare for the week. Then I got some Chicken on the grill to take to our family BBQ. I planned out what I was going to be eating with a little give-room so that way I could have a little bit of this or that. I put my chicken in a seasoning bath last night and let it soak overnight, so it was super tasty. We packed up and went by my cousin's house that lives here in town and grabbed her family since they are having vehicle troubles. It sure is nice to have a 7 passenger vehicle during times like that!


We headed to Matthews for a Family filled day of laughing, yelling and drama. Lol! That's just how it is when you get a big ole family together. We had a good time visiting though and afterward me, my sis and a my two cousins that work out with me (Jessica & Star) walked the track at the park until we hit a mile. The pavement was HOT and it was burning our feet! Lol.



Afterwards, we got everyone home, and then headed back to Dexter with the cousins we started with. Lol. It was a pretty crazy day! I came home and immediately started cooking for my lunches. I think I'm going to cut back on the Deli Turkey. Even though it's Jennie-O and probably the healthiest Deli Turkey, it still has a ton of sodium. So this week, I changed it up. I made kind of a stir fry for my lunches and added some Teriyaki sauce. Then I still have my fresh veggies and some fruit and some string cheese. Should be good to go for this week. :)


After I got done with that mess, I had to head to Walmart. I really needed a few things and I HATE to go after working out because it's already too dog-on late at that point. So I forced myself to go. My feet were already killing me. By the time I made it home I had to spend about half an hour in the car, because I was just in too much pain to come in. :(

While waiting in the car I had some beef jerky that I had bought, lol. I still had too many calories left and needed to finish them up. I finally got in and got my stuff put away and tried some new Greek Yogurt I bought. So far, I haven't found any Greek Yogurt that I like, but I keep trying, because it's supposed to be so good for you. Well this time I got Dannon Light & Fit Whipped Greek Yogurt and it was a hit! I really liked it! Paired with a banana, I reached really close to my calorie goal and am calling it quits!

Here is the breakdown of my food for today:

Breakfast
Fit & Active Cereal Bar = 90 cals

Lunch
Boneless Chicken Tenderloins, a Chicken Leg, Cauliflower/Brocolli/Baby Carrots with Veggie Dip, a tad of Pasta Salad, and 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies = 630 cals

Dinner, kindof
Beef Jerky, Whipped Greek Yogurt, and a small Banana = 390 cals

That puts me at 1110 calories. I had a little bite of a few things throughout the day, so I'm sure I hit a little over 1200. All-in-all I'm very proud of myself for doing great while faced with LOTS of yummy temptations.

Now, I'm headed to bed to get my Muscle Rest (instead of Beauty Rest, haha), so that I can kick some tail at the gym tomorrow!!! Eeek! I'm soooooooooo ready!!!

Goodnight y'all!
Honor
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment