Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15th, 2016: Insomniac

Oh my. Last night was pure evil. I stayed up too late after finishing my blog so I couldn't take a melatonin. But I laid down and turned on Netflix as usual, because that's all it usually takes to shut my brain down and allow me to fall asleep. Not last night. Nope. My brain was racing.

I remember being awake at 3am still and then I past out for a bit until Jamie's 5 am alarm went off. I tried so hard to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. I was soooo frustrated! At 6, I finally got up. I don't even know what I did for 45 minutes other than play with my Molly & Milo (dog & cat) lol. We had us a good ole time. Then my 6:45 alarm went off and I knew it was time to get busy getting ready. Only after it was too late did I think, "Dang, I could have went for a walk or something!". I would love to get to where I can get up early enough to do that because Saturdays are always so great for me after I get up and spend the morning at the gym. But let's be honest...this girl is NOT a morning person. Not one bit!

So I headed to work...exhausted...and praying I would be able to make it through the day. Not too long after I got to work, Jamie sent me a mile long list of stuff he needed for the Loan people. So instead of getting to take the nap I was hoping to get on my lunch break, I got to email a million papers. Lol. It's exciting AND terrifying to me.

I made it through my work day only to walk outside to a downpour...boo. Haha. The rain really does suck my motivation. So I headed to the gym and once I got out of the rain, I was ready to kick some booty. I almost completely forgot about Zumba for some reason, but once I remembered, I headed straight there. I only burned around 700 calories in there today, so I knew I wanted to get a little more cardio in before I left. But first...weight training. I did legs today. Ouchie! My legs are on fire! I upped my weights again on most of the machines. This girl is trying to turn some fat and loose skin into muscle and tight skin! Lol. I looked at my upper legs in the mirror today and I already have some loose skin. Ugh. This is super stressful to me. I try really hard not to be vain, but dang it man! When you are going through all of this work to lose weight and get healthy, you want to look in the mirror and like what you see. I don't want to have loose, sagging skin.

I told my sister that when I get down to my goal weight, I'm going to write every show that does surgeries and stuff and try to get one of those shows to pay for my skin removal surgery. Haha. If I were losing the weight on Extreme Body Makeover or whatever it's called, they would pay to have it done. I think if you lose a significant amount of weight and keep it off for a certain amount of time, they should just do the surgery for free, right?? Haha...ok I know the world doesn't work that way, but it sure would be nice!

I did an hour of Zumba, leg torture, then we walked for another 20 minutes or so until I hit my 10k steps. I felt really good about my workout, but it was really late. So I was starving. Or so I thought.
So instead of coming home and cooking at 8:30 at night, I swung in to the China Buffet and got dinner and lunch tomorrow in one takeout container.

And now I'm ready to hit the sack!

Here's the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB, Banana smoothie, v8 fusion juice = 336 cals

Lunch
(I forgot my Chicken!) Chef Salad, baby carrots, string cheese = 247 cals

Snack
Small Apple, 1 tbsp Almond Butter, Danon Greek Mouse = 235 cals

Dinner
2 Chicken on a stick, about 1.5 ounces of Shrimp with Tarter Sauce, Black-pepper Chicken = 567 cals

Before Workout
Vanilla Light Monster = 100 cals

That puts me at 1485 calories for the day. Not too shabby. I burned just over 1,000 calories at the gym. Fitbit says I burned a total 3534 calories and ate 1485, so that's a 2,000 calorie deficit...just over half a pound. Not too shabby. If I did that every day I would lose 3.5 pounds a week. I wouldn't be sad about that! :)

Alright friends, I'm headed to bed!

Goodnight!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment