Saturday, September 17, 2016

September 17th, 2016: A Jam Packed Super Full Day!

Wow, today was a crazy, full day! I got up early and headed to Zumba, then did arms, then I went up and walked the track until I hit 10,000 steps. That's my new 'thing' on Saturdays. I want to hit 10k steps before I leave, and that's just what I did today. I had planned to jump on the arc trainer for a while, but I just couldn't make myself. Walking was easier, so I took the easy way out. But hey, my heart rate stayed over 130 bpm the whole time I was walking, so I know I was burning some calories.

After I was done at the gym, I headed to wash my truck. The bug guts are just out of control! I washed it, then let it soak for a bit while I balanced my checkbook, then I washed it again! STILL a million bug guts. I seriously think they may be super glued on there!

Once I gave up on the bug guts, I headed to Subway to grab me a Flat bread sandwhich and then headed over to my cousin Jessica's. We had an afternoon planned of giving her momma a makeover, and then a little shopping to see if we could find something cute to wear to the Employee Outing that my work is having in a few weeks.

I think we all had some fun! I did my Aunt's makeup and Jessica's eyeshadow, which turned out SUPER cute! We went to Rue and Vanity Fair and I bought a pair of jeans. I haven't worn jeans in like...maybe....6 years...a loooong time. These jeans are the strechy kind. They are really tight on my legs, but they fit everywhere else. I don't even care that they are tight. I got them on and buttoned! And that in itself is an accomplishment! I'm hoping to shave a little more off of my thighs before the work thing so that they'll look a little better.

Then we headed to Aldi so I could grab a few things for the week. When we were done we headed to pick up some Chicken Dinners that we got from work. Somehow, between Brandon and I, we ended up with 15 dinners! LOL. We looked like some seriously hungry folks going in there asking for 15 dinners!

Next I dropped the ladies off at their homes and headed home. The smell of chicken had me a little crazy by the time I got home and I was ready to EAT. I warmed up some green beans to go with mine and put away the groceries and then had dinner. It was fried, so it felt naughty. But it was soooo good!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Protein Energy Bar = 190 cals

Monster Java, Vanilla Light = 100 cals

Lunch
Whole Wheat Flatbread with Black Forest Ham = 290 cals

Snack
Strawberry Nutrigrain Soft Baked Breakfast Bar & 100 pack of Almonds  =220 cals

After we picked up the Chicken Dinners & they had Cheesecake in them, I split one with Jessica, haha = 105 cals

Dinner
2 Chicken legs, a Chicken Thigh and Green Beans = 538 cals

That put me at 1443 calories today. Not to bad. And I burnt 3591 calories today, so it was a very good day! Over 14K steps today! Yay!

Goodnight y'all! This girl is TIRED!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment