Friday, September 2, 2016

September 2nd, 2016: Late Night Blogging.

Yup, I'm blogging late tonight. Life, outside of my healthy eating, is extra hectic right now, and I'm having to find balance. It's hard. And I found balance today in a way I really hoped to avoid. I didn't exercise for a second time this week. And I hate it. I'm really sad about it. But I just ran out of time!


Work wasn't too crazy today. It did take a turn for the hectic when one of my co-workers had to leave pretty early for a family emergency. So that meant only 2 people to answer the endless ringing phones rather than 3. It makes a difference for sure. My boss bought us lunch today and we chose Applebees. I tried one of their little diet dishes that was only 400 calories with some broccoli added. It was good, but not quite as good as I was hoping.

After work I headed to my bosses house because she is letting us borrow a bed temporarily, until we figure out what we are doing with the whole fostering/adopting stuff. We have a home visit next Friday where we have to have the room set up, and a kid's room has to have a bed for some reason. Haha.

So, of course I had to visit for a bit after we loaded up the bed. And if you know me, you know how my visiting goes. Lol...there is NO such thing as a quick visit for me. So when I finally pried myself away, we headed to the China Buffet for a yummy, no cooking for me, dinner. Haha. So that means I ate out twice today. I'm not happy about that, but I did stay within my calorie goal, so whatever.

We pulled in to the Chinese place and run in to some friends that we haven't seen in far too long. I had a GREAT visit and stayed WAY too late talking before I headed home! But some very serious catching up had to occur, and it was wonderful. :)

And that was the gest of my day. Tomorrow will be crazy and I WILL get some working out done! I MUST hit that 50 pounds lost mark Sunday. MUST. You hear me fat? 2 pounds better get out of dodge or we are going to have some issues! Lol.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie & Red Grapes = 314 cals

Lunch
Pepper-crust Sirloin with Whole Grains and a half side of Broccoli = 393 cals

Snack
Toasted Coconut Vanilla Yogurt = 70 cals

Dinner
Broccoli & Beef, Peppered Chicken, Chicken on a stick, Breaded Shrimp = 640 cals

That puts me at 1417 calories for the day. Good stuff. I just really wish I had been more active today!

Goodnight y'all! Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment