Friday, September 16, 2016

September 16th, 2016: Pumpkin Pie, Oh my!!!

Oh what a great day!!! Friday's are always happy days anyways, but today just seemed extra good. Work was pretty good. The President of our company went on a fishing trip so the office was all light-hearted and happiness.

For lunch I had leftover Chinese...mmm...I had the whole office smelling great! I also brought some Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt. I have never, ever tried a greek yogurt that I like. And I've tried a LOT. But this Dannon Light & Fit, I've liked all the ones I've tried! Up to today I had only tried the Mousse ones, but this one wasn't, it was regular, and it tasted JUST like Pumpkin Pie!! OMG!! Haha. After work I headed to the gym to meet a friend and get me some Thieves Essential Oil. I'm pretty excited about it! It's supposed to be Purifying the air and stuff which is perfect for the changing seasons. And as an added bonus, it smells like Cinnamon!

My good ole buddy ole pal Jessica showed up to workout with me today. I was super excited! She has kids and a lot going on, so for her to make it to work out with me so many days this week was a really nice surprise! Her sister worked out with us a few days this week too. So we are all gettin' skinny this week! Haha

So we go in to the Y and start our workout with a few laps around the track and then we stretched it out. Then we decided to go torture ourselves in private! Haha. So we went to the YPump room and turned on the fan and then we played with all kinds of stuff. We did a lot of the exercises that we do in Ypump, After about an hour we decided that we better get some Cardio in. So we headed upstairs and did 20 minutes of Cardio on the Arc Trainer doing intervals and then we walked the track for 10 minutes to round out our 30 minutes of Cardio. We finished up our night in the Sauna. Then I headed home because my bestie was coming over. We are doing a booth at the fair next week so we wanted to get some planning done. And of course visit!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB banana Smoothie = 286 cals

Lunch
Broccoli Beef = 263 cals

Snack
Pumpkin Pie Yogurt, Small Orange and a Light Vanilla Monster = 225 cals

After Workout Snack
Sunflower Seeds = 180 cals

Dinner
Pesto Pasta & Chicken = 595 cals

That put me at 1549 calories today. A little higher than usual, but I made almost all great choices, so I'm not sad about it! It was a great day!

Goodnight
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment