Friday, September 9, 2016

September 9th, 2016: Leg Day..Owwww

Friday, yay!!! I was actually in a pretty cranky mood this morning when I went in to work. My whole body was achy and I didn't get into the sauna at the end of my workout yesterday. I could REALLY feel the difference. My boss even noticed that I "wasn't myself". Boo. I hate being off my game, but I really was just feeling cranky!

I went to lay down on my lunch break to get an attitude adjustment, but one of my co-workers decided to vacuum outside of the room I nap in. Yuck. No luck on the nap, but at least I was able to rest my eyes a bit and relax. That makes a difference.

The rest of my day DRUG by with a slowness that was pure torture. Lol. That's just how it goes on Fridays right!?

Finally 5:00 came around and I got outta that joint!

I headed straight to the Y, ready to workout! But....I sat in my car and played on my phone for a LONG time. Lol. I posted in some parties and checked my messages and emails and piddled around a whole HOUR before I got my butt up and went in! Pitiful! I just was super sad to be by myself today! I tried to get me a workout buddy, but she couldn't come. Super sad.

I went in and got ready and headed to the leg torture devices. Lol. Here's the workout I did on legs today:

Seated Leg Curl - 3 sets of 10 on 90 pounds

Hip Abduction - 3 sets of 10 on 220 pounds

Hip Adduction - 3 sets of 10 on 200 pounds

Seated Leg Press (full legs) -220 pounds  2 sets of 10 legs in, 2 sets of 10 legs out

Seated Leg Press (toe raises) - 3 sets of 10 on 100 pounds

Leg Extension - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds

Linear Leg Press - 3 sets of 10 on 708 pounds

Calf Raises - 3 sets of 10 with 40 pounds

After legs were done I headed to the Elipticle and did 20 minutes of intervals and then I walked half a mile upstairs and called it a day! 

I went to the sauna thinking 10-15 minutes, but I got distracted flapping my jaw and stayed in there for 20 minutes! Lol....I tell ya, my flappy jaw just gets me in trouble! 




Afterward I headed straight home! One of my besties, Barb was meeting me to have me test out a Clarinet she bought today for her oldest daughter. We had a lot of fun playing it and visiting and just having some girl time.

I just heated up leftover Doc's Chili for dinner so that was an easy fix! And that's all I've got for ya! They are still here so I'm gonna make this a short one so that I can visit a little more before they have to go.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
Strawberry Oatmeal & a Banana = 206 cals

Lunch
Chicken Stir Fry, Celery & baby carrots with veggie dip, cherry tomatoes, 2 String Cheeses = 354cals

Snack
Small Apple, Strawberry Yogurt, Peach Mago V Fusion = 180 cals
Pre-workout Snack
Protein Energy Bar & a Lo-Carb Monster = 215 cals

Dinner
Doc's Chili & 4 pieces of Turkey Bacon = 343 cals

That puts me at 1298 calories for the day...I was aiming for closer to 1500 but I feel so full. So I don't know if I will be able to eat anything else. Maybe some almonds...hmmm...yaaas.

And that's that! Y'all have a GREAT Saturday! Mine will be INSANE! Lol....talk to ya tomorrow night.

Goodnight!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment