Sunday, September 18, 2016

September 18th, 2016: Weigh-In #14...Failure Is NOT an Option!

Today was a hard day. I slept well. I slept late. I felt pretty refreshed when I woke up. Then I got on the scale and I saw my worst nightmare. I didn't lose a single pound. Nope. None. Not joking. My diet & exercise were both on point this week. I was crushed. Nothing hurts more than busting your butt and passing up all the good stuff you want to eat and then not getting a good result from it.

In the back of my head I KNOW that it's ok. I know that this was a really bad day for me to be weighing because it's that 'time of the month' and sometimes my weight is all crazy during that week. But it hurt my feelings. I was so upset that I just went back to bed for a bit. Jamie was very supportive and made me feel better. I ended up getting a headache and I know I did that to myself.

We had some yummy breakfast at lunch time since we lazed around all morning, and watched a little TV. It felt very nice to relax and recharge a little after such a crazy week.

My late morning caused me to get headed to the gym late so I didn't get to get much cardio in, so that's no good. We went and had a very cool friend of mine show us how to do deadlifts. At the Y they have a board of 4 or 5 different weight lifting things and the people who hold the records for each part. I want my name on that board! The only one in the Females over 220 that has anything is the deadlifts, so that's the only one that has something to beat. 190 pounds. I did 140 today, but when we put 200 on there, none of us (Me, Jessica & Star) could do it. You have to get it up to your waist. We made it to our ankles...haha. It was HEAVY! I'm going to start practicing with it and try to get better and better at it, until I can beat that 190. Then I'll see about the other ones. Lol. I think Star and I have decided to compete against each other. Haha. It'll be fun since we are so competitive.

I had to leave the gym right at 3 to get headed to the Fair grounds and get our booth set up. We make a good team and got it ready in no time. I think it looks really nice.

After we were done with the booth and figured out where we were putting things when we weren't there, we (Me, Jamie and Barb) headed to grab mom and dad at our apartment and have them follow us to the new house so they could see it. I'm so proud of it. I think we really picked out a great house! I just hope everything goes as planned and we are able to get it and get everything moved in seamlessly.

We came home and visited with my parents and my sister and her babies and we had some yummy Doc's Chili. After everyone went home, Jamie and I had to run to Walmart for a few things that I was still needing for the week. Luckily I got what I needed for Lunches yesterday, so I was able to get my lunches all prepped and ready to go yesterday.

And that about sums up my day. Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast/Lunch

2 Whole Wheat Waffles w/2tbsp PB and 1/2 serving of Sugar Free Syrup, 3 Boiled Eggs = 484 calories

On the Way to the Gym
Monster Java, Vanilla Light = 100 cals

Dinner
Doc's Chili (2.5 cups) = 405 cals

That puts me at  1184 calories for today. A little low, but I didn't lose any weight last week, so whatever.

Goodnight Y'all! Have a great Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment