Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26th, 2016: Progress

First of all, I want to say thank you all so much who have shared kind words and advice after I posted my blog. I'm nowhere near giving up. I am just frustrated! I've got this y'all. Really! Really, really. Lol.

So today was the end of another DietBet. I finished my 3rd or 4th one successfully. And tonight I started another one. So I decided to do a side by side of my first DietBet (I started it the very first day I began eating healthy again) and then today.

Um...ok...I can see THAT difference. Lol. Sheesh! That makes me excited!

Today was absolute craziness at wor
k. One of my co-workers was sick as a dog, so he went home about 30 minutes after he came in and the chaos soon followed. The work day was mostly just a steady busy until 3:30. At that time about half of our customers lost their internet access. Out of nowhere our phones started ringing off of the hook! About 1500 people without internet and only 2 people answering the phones. Talk about a mess!

So I ended up staying late to answer the phones, and then I went to Lowes (since today is my day off at the gym) and looked at the appliances so that I could get an idea of what we wanted if we get the house.

I had planned to come home and cook a big pot of Doc's Chili, but I came out of Lowe's and smelled Chinese Food and ended up getting dinner there.

I came home and spent some time with my hubby and then I went to see my little nephews. :) I love playing with them. And now my momma is here talking my ear off while I am writing this. Haha, so who know what I'm typing!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Steel Cut Oats (that was interesting to cook) with Peach all natural Fruit Spread and cooked in Almond Milk = 225 cals

Lunch
Garlic Herb Chicken, Mutigrain Mix, Green Beans (no salt added, proud of that), baby carrots, 2 string cheese = 399 cals

Snack
Almonds = 170 cals

Snack
Peaches N Cream Greek Yogurt, and a small orange = 162 cals

Dinner
Black Pepper Chicken (tooooo much), Breaded Shrimp with cocktail sauce = 535 cals

That put me at 1491 calories for today. Which is totally fine, especially since yesterday was so low. So there we have it. Y'all have a good night. ;) I'm having some Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea and hoping to fall asleep soon!

Goodnight
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment