Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September 7th, 2016: The Cookie Temptation

I don't know about all of you guys, but if I worked in a Cookie Shop, I'd have to quit for my health! I mean, don't get me wrong, I want EVERYTHING that is bad for me right now. It's been 3 months and I am really getting close to a crazy, calorie filled, cheat day. I feel like, maybe I need it, to keep on track. And I DO know that one day of craziness isn't going to throw me all off course. And I also know that I'm going to feel like garbage afterward. But it's gonna happen. Lol.


So anyways...on with the cookies. I was at work, minding my own business, just eating my healthy calories and here comes the boss man with a giant box of cookies that one of our partners send over. Why couldn't they send a veggie platter?? Lol. I stayed strong for a few hours, but like...seriously....every time I walked in to the kitchen to get a water, the whole kitchen smelled like cookies! So I tried 1. 60 calories....not too shabby. I can deal with that.

OH....that was a GOOD cookie. I mean, I don't really know how good it was because, let's face it, junk food tastes 10 times better to me right now. Lol. But it was really great...then I ate 2 more....and then a little later another. 4 cookies. 240 calories. Not going to break the bank, but wow. I felt like I had very little self control. I mean, 3 months ago, I probably would have eaten at least twice that amount...but, I still felt very naughty.

Today was swim day at the gym, but I brought my tennis shoes, thank goodness! So I tossed my tank top and tennis shoes on and went ahead and did 15 minutes of intervals on the Eliptical to try to help get rid of some of those cookie calories. Then I went swimming with the cousins. I think we had a good time! I really enjoy our swim days because I have more time to visit. :)

After we hung out in the sauna for a bit we went to the showers. I was so pleased to deal with some stupid drama because the people that were in the bathroom before me, thought they left their phone in the bathroom. (they didn't) They had it in their heads that I kept their phone. Lol. Really? A track phone? No thanks folks. Get real. Lol, but whatever. Life goes on. I told my cousin, Jessica, after how rude they were, and all talking smack outside of the bathroom, and how nasty they LEFT the bathroom, that if I had found it, I would have seriously thought about flushing it!! LOL.

I came home from the gym and threw together some Doc's Chili, and stuffed my face! And now I'm ready for bed!!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB Pumpkin Spice Smoothie and a banana = 286 cals

Lunch
Chicken Stir-Fry, Celery & Baby Carrots with Veggie Dip, String Cheese, Small Apple & Cherry Tomatoes = 360 cals

Afternoon Naughtiness
4 Chocolate chip cookies = 240 cals

Dinner
Doc's Chili (3 cups), Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, V-Fusion Light Peach Mango Juice = 636 cals



Total Calories for the day were 1522, not bad considering. ;) Y'all have a great day tomorrow!!

Goodnight!
Honor
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment