Thursday, September 8, 2016

September 8th, 2016: Working through a Tummy Ache!








Well today was a little harder than normal thanks to a very stubborn tummy ache that stuck around all day! I mean really, what's up with that?

Being sick is awful, no matter who you are, but I'm just going to go on record saying, I hate being sick. Lol. Like, really! Other than that, my work day went pretty smooth. Nothing too crazy happened. I can always tell when I'm extra moody, because the dumb things people say just grate my nerves a little more. There are days that I will tease that I should of called in with the excuse of having a bad attitude that day. LOL. You can only be nice so much right?


I am so happy that I put a little extra effort in to my lunches this week. They have been so yummy! I only wish there was a little more variety, but I'm just too lazy for that! Haha. But seriously, this Chicken Stir-Fry I made has been super yummy this week! I'm pretty proud of that! And the best part is that it's less calories than I was doing, so I have more flexibility for snacks. I've been very snackalicious this week too. This girl is HUNGRY! Lol. I really think it may be my body telling me that I need a few more calories per day. When I started this I told myself that I had to stay under 1800, but I just couldn't make myself go that high. I know that, with the PCOS, if I don't keep them low, I won't get the results I want. So I landed on 1500. Then...somewhere along the way, I decided to drop lower to around 1200 a day. I just thought that maybe if I did that and added a little more cardio, I could hit 4 pounds lost per week.

Well....that didn't work, I'm still averaging 3 pounds per week. So, why starve myself. 1500 makes me feel MUCH fuller and satisfied. So 1500 it is. Lol. I'm going back. We shall see how it goes. I really just don't want my body to get used to anything and plateau. That freaks me OUT.

I'm pretty excited that tomorrow is Friday already! I've had a crazy, but fast work week, and I'm ready to hit the weekend strong! I have a LONG day planned for Saturday, but I'm ready for it. :)

After work today, I headed to the gym. Right into the eye of a storm. Haha...I hate storms. Well...not the storms...I just don't want to die in a tornado or something. So I headed straight to the Y and went in pretty quick. Usually I'll sit outside and follow-up with some makeup customers or post in my online parties, or whatever just to prolong going in. Nope! Not today! I took my booty right in!

The wind was blowing crazy and it was about to freak me out! I knew it was going to rain soon and I just wanted to be inside and in the comfort of my home away from home! Lol

Once inside, I headed straight for the arm and ab machines. It's been to long since I've been able to do them and I needed to get my burn on!


Here is the breakdown of everything I did:
Me on the devil machine! Haha

Biceps Curl - 3 sets of 10 on 70 pounds

Triceps Curl - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds

Back Extension - 3 sets 10 on 140 pounds

The Core Machine - 2 sets of 10 on 10 pounds
 (this is the devil machine!! I've NEVER done that many on it before)

Chest Press - 3 sets of 10 on 60 pounds

Pectoral Fly - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds and then I turned around and did it the other way, just 1 set of 10 on 70. (It works your triceps & I need all the help I can get back there!

Pulldown - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds

I finished up right as it was time for Zumba to start, so I headed in there and got ready to shake my groove thang. That class seemed to last forEVER this time. Sheesh. My stomach was rolling and I was just ready to get home. As soon as the class was over, I got out of dodge and headed straight home.

Lucky for me, the storm had passed while I was in the gym, so I was able to head home in the calm of the aftermath. Haha.

When I got home, I made an awful mistake. I look into my sister's window. Haha. I could hear her kiddos squealing and laughing, and I wanted to SEE. So, they were being adorable, and I had to go see them. We kept the visit short, because I was STARVING. Then I headed home and got to cooking. Dinner was great and now here I am, writing to you lovely people while getting distracted by America's Got Talent. Ha...I love that show!!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie with Cinnamon & Pumpkin Spice (I'm addicted) = 210 cals

Lunch
Chicken Stir-fry, celery & baby carrots with veggie dip, Cherry tomatoes, & string cheese = 304 cals

Snack
Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt, Small Orange, Almonds = 285 cals

Dinner
Boneless Pork Chops, Green Beans, Brown Rice & a Banana = 530 cals


That puts me at 1329 calories total for the day, and I am planning to have a Protein Shake or something before I go to bed.

Thanks for tuning in! Y'all have an AMAZING Friday and meet me back here tomorrow for a recap of how mine went. ;)

Goodnight!
Honor
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment