Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 3rd, 2016: Picture Day!

Well, I knew starting out that this was going to be a crazy busy day, and I was right. I got up this morning and did a little bit around the house and then got ready and was out the door to do some senior pictures for one of my little cousins.



I absolutely cannot believe she is already a senior! I remember kidnapping her with one of my besties when we were in college and toting her all over the campus with us! We had so much fun! And we got a Ton of attention because there were never kids on campus. Lol! That was a little over 15 years ago. Sheesh! Where has the time gone!



We spend around 6 hours driving all over the area taking pictures. I think we hit up 5 different locations by the time we were done. And it was a blast! I can remember doing shoots like this not to long ago and I would have NEVER allowed the shoot to last that long. I would be too exhausted and worn out. NO WAY would I have been able to survive that much running around and crouching tiger photography moves. Haha. But, it was EASY! I wasn't worn out when I was done! I even hit up a sale at Rue21 when we were done!

When I was done with all of that, I came home and uploaded the pics and started the sorting and editing process. We had stopped and gotten Chinese (yes, again) at the end of the shoot and I ate a little while we were still in town, and then I ate the rest as I was editing pics. I also worked on a wreath that I've been asked to make while I was taking breaks from the pics. Before I knew it, it was almost 9:00! And I absolutely REFUSED to not work out today. So I dropped what I was doing and threw some workout clothes on and turned some music on, and shook my jelly rolls for 45 minutes. Lol. I was bored out of my mind, doing the same 5 or 6 moves over and over and I was super annoyed that I couldn't think of any more moves that we do in Zumba!

I just wasn't feeling the idea of a workout video, so I made my own up. It was awful! LOL. But I moved and burned calories and that is ALL that matters! I have a weighted bar that I bought 5 years ago for YPump and I used that to get a pretty good burn in on my arms and it's also great for squats, so I'm thoroughly sore! 45 minutes just didn't feel like it was good enough. This time off from the gym has been SOOOOOO hard on me! I really am just hoping by the grace of God I get those 2 pounds I need to hit the 50 pounds lost mark tomorrow. If I don't make it, I'm gonna be crushed. I mean, really. I wish I wasn't super sleepy or I might go for a brisk walk or something. My HUGE issue with that is that I'm skeered to go by myself. It's dark and there are bad people out there and I would have to go alone. So....I guess I'm done for the night.

Say a prayer for me. ;)

Here is the breakdown of my super pitiful food choices today:

No Breakfast

Early Lunch
Turkey Chunks, Cottage Cheese, String Cheese, Cauliflower & Baby Carrots with Veggie Dip = 358 cals

Dinner
Broccoli & Chicken, 1 Egg Roll, Vegetable Fried Rice = 891 (split into two meals)

Total for today 1255, but I don't even want to THINK about the sodium in that Chinese. Y'all, I'm calling it a night. We will see what tomorrow holds for me. I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend so far.

Lots of Love,
Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment