Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28th, 2016: Leg Day

Wednesday...Hump Day. Do you know what that actually means? It means that you are over the 'hump' of the work week. And am I EVER glad to have gotten over the Hump of this week! Lol. Work wasn't too difficult, same old, same old. But I slept really well last night, so I wasn't sleepy, so I decided to go for a walk.

I was so proud of myself for actually doing something on my lunch! I walked two whole miles! And let me just tell ya...it felt GREAT! After work I had to go get my swim on! But first...legs! It's been waaaay to long since I've done weights. So I got the leg stuff done and then I went swimming with my cousins, Jessica and Star. I actually felt fine until I started swooshing around in the water, then my stomach started hurting again. Boo.

We did about an hour workout in the pool and then we went to the sauna for a bit. And that's it. I hit my 7,000 steps on a swim day thanks to my lunch time walk! That makes me super happy! I think I'm going to take advantage of as much as I can while the weather holds. It's sooooo beautiful out there right now! And I sure do love being able to have the windows open!

Alright that's all I've got for today.



Here's the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Steel Cut Oats with Almond Milk & Peach Preseves = 225 cals

Lunch
Garlic Herb Chicken, Multigrains, Green Beans, Baby Carrots, Lite Sting Cheese = 349 cals

Snack
Apple Slices = 80 cals

Snack
2 boiled eggs = 120 cals

Dinner
2.5 cups Dc's Chili, V8 Fruit Fusion = 455 cals

That puts me at 1229 calories total for today. I'm quite happy with that. :) And that's all I've got for tonight. Y'all have a great day tomorrow!

Goodnight
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment