Sunday, September 4, 2016

September 4th, 2016: 12 Week Weigh - In

Well here we are at the 12 week mark. My goal was to be at 50 pounds lost today. Last week I weighed 323, so I only needed 2 pounds to hit the 50 pound mark. I got on the scale, and 322. :( Ultimate sad face. I was soooo disappointed!! I really thought I was going to make it! I even went out and walked a whole mile after I posted my blog last night.

This is the life of P.C.O.S. Someone else would be able to restrict calories and be a little more active and they would still lose a few pounds a week. According to the math, I should've lost 3.5 pounds last week. But, because I didn't do any crazy intense workouts, I'm screwed. 49 pounds. Still not bad for 12 weeks. But, It just doesn't have the same ring as 50. Lol

I may have crapped out on the weight loss business but my hubby hit a milestone this morning! He finally made it to 1durland! Lol. (under 200 pounds). He was pretty pleasantly surprised as was I. It's not like he exercises or anything. He just quit drinking sodas and has been eating a lot healthier. I'm so proud of him for sticking with it for the most part.

So, since I was feeling all down in the dumps about my own failure, I decided to do my measurements. The last time I did them was mid-July, so it has been 6 weeks. I initially measured my chest, tummy, hips, right leg, left arm and neck. In 6 weeks, I've lost a total of 17 inches from those areas. Pretty darn cool. I mean, my pants are fitting loser and my shirts are too, so I know I'm getting a little smaller, but it's nice to see it on a measuring tape. I lost 4 inches off of my Hips. That makes me really excited! Lol.

After a pretty lazy morning, I made a late breakfast. I have been craving Pancakes, so I picked up some whole wheat waffles last week and today was the day! They were sooooo yummy!! They totally hit the spot!



After my late breakfast, I got ready and headed to Sikeston to do some more pictures of my cousins while they are visiting with their family. Then I headed to Aldi to grab some produce. They have GREAT prices on product, but you have to be super careful. I've gotten some stuff that went bad before the week was over.

I secretly wanna be a butterfly y'all! Lol Secret's out!
Playing with Snapchat in the car. Haha


I was getting groceries for the week, but I was also getting groceries to make some stuff for a family bbq we are having tomorrow. I am making sure I have a meals' worth of healthy options, but I'm doing enough to make sure that my sister and cousins who are eating healthy can also eat within their calorie goals too. :)

After shopping I called momma and invited her and daddy to dinner. I told her I was making "Heatly taco Salads" and that if she didn't want Whole wheat tortilla chips, she might wanna grab some shells. What does she do? She brings my ABSOLUTE favorite thing for taco salads. Those Shells that you bake over the paper molds. 210 calories for one shell. I ate one. I needed it. Lol. I had plenty of calories. My dinner was NOT looking healthy! LOL. I mean, it was a little too high calorie for a normal meal, but it was sooooo yummy!!

I made my own refried beans again. I'm addicted. I made a double batch so mom and dad could try them too. I swear they are WAY better than the canned kind!

Daddy must've enjoyed it! He typically eats like a bird and drinks boost with every meal to get the nutrition he needs. Nope, not tonight! He ate his WHOLE taco salad! I was proud of him.
Sooooo yummy!!
After dinner, momma let me give her a skincare makeover. :) We washed her face and put a Detoxifying mask on, then I put some rosewater on her and some moisturizer and tried this new Instant Uplift stuff that helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles and we were sooo surprised to see how much more life was in her face after only one use! She loved the mask because it gets all tingly and you can actually FEEL it working. Lol. It freaked me out the first time I tried it because I just wasn't expecting it to feel that way. Haha. It was so much fun to hang out with momma and pamper her a little. :)

And now it's almost 11, I've been going all day, still have more to do and haven't worked out. I suck. I WILL be making up for it later this week. The gym opens back up on Tuesday and I will be thoroughly kicking my own butt in the gym starting that day, through the rest of the week. I'm hoping to get a walk in tomorrow, but I'm just not sure if I will have enough time with the family bbq and I have to get some pictures edited and get my meals prepped for the rest of the week. Eeek! So busy!!!!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
3 pieces of low sodium Turkey Bacon, 2 eggs, scrambled, 2 whole wheat waffles with half a serving of Peanut Butter and a serving of sugar free syrup = 480 cals

Lunch
Sea Salt Multi-grain crackers, red grapes, and a Lo Carb Blue Monster (it only has 25 cals!) = 259 cals

Dinner
Taco Salad with Ground turkey, refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, light sour cream fresh salsa, black olives and cheese - 644 calories

That put me at 1383 calories for the day. Success!

I'm gonna go get some meat marinating and some veggies cut up. :) Goodnight y'all! I hope you have a fantastic Labor Day.

Honor
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment