Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September 27th, 2016: Oh ma Tummy!

Today was a hard day. Not because of my weightloss life, but because I felt like POO! Seriously, all day long...bleh. It was a very long day at work with me feeling ready to lay down. And I couldn't. Sooooo...it was torture. Lol.

I made it through the day and went to the gym, even though I REALLY didn't want to. I knew I had to though. So I warmed up for 10 minutes on the Elliptical and then I did an hour of Zumba and that was all I had in me. I burnt a little over 800 calories and I say that's pretty good for how poorly I feel.

I came home and warmed up the rest of my Chinese food and had dinner. My sister needed to get meds for her boys, so they hung out with us for a bit and that was it.

Now I'm ready for an early night!



Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
Oats with Almond Milk and All Natural Peach Preserves = 225 cals

Lunch
Herbed Chicken, Multigrain Mix, Green Beans, Baby Carrots, 2 string cheese = 399 cals

Snack
Apple Slices & Strawberry Shortcake Greek Mousse = 160 cals

Snack
Oven Roasted, unsalted Almonds = 170 cals

Dinner
Brocolli Beef with Water Chestnuts & Mushrooms = 294 cals

Total Calories for the day is 1198, but I'm having a glass of V8 Fruit Fusion Juice before bed, because I love it. :)

Goodnight!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment