Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 11, 2016: Weigh-in #13

Of course I was nervous....I'm always nervous. I never know what to expect from my body these days. I was seriously talking yesterday with Jessica and telling her that I was afraid my body was trying to Plateau. That's an UGLY word in the weight loss world. 

So I get up this morning with my fingers crossed, my toes crossed and my eyes crossed. LOL. I hopped on the scale PRAYING for a couple of pounds. Last week was 322 and 49 pounds lost total. Today....316...that's 6 freakin pounds again! What the what??!! I was in disbelief! So I got off, and got back on...yup...316. Wow. I mean at the beginning of the week, I was really hoping for a big loss this week since last week was no gym and only a pound. But as the week went on, I lost hope for that because I was holding on to some water weight and feeling bloated and fat. But then Saturday morning my stomach was all crazy and I think I got up about 5 times last night to rid myself of that water weight. Haha! I needed that. 6 pounds. Shoo wee! So that puts me at a 55 pound loss total. I can live with that. 16 more to go before Thanksgiving to hit my first big goal. I can FEEL it happening. I have FAITH that I will get there not only by Thanksgiving, but maybe a little early. How cool would that be? 

I have this crazy idea that maybe, juuuuust maybe I can get to the 100 pounds lost mark by New Years. I'm not going to get all pouty and silly about it if I don't, because that is a HUGE goal and would be an amazing accomplishment. But I sure would love to be able to pull it off. We shall see. It is written in the almighty Blog now, so it shall happen! LOL. 

After my victory on the scale, I turned on the lazy and enjoyed a very chilled and relaxed morning. I knew the rest of the day was going to be hectic so I had to enjoy it while I could!

I made myself a yummy smoothie, and edited some pictures and played on facebook while the laundry washed. Then I got ready and headed to the Y for my afternoon torture. I was super excited that my cousin Jessica met up with me and went to Ypump with me. :) 

It was a HARD class, but I think we did pretty good. Then we headed over to Zumba. Elizabeth joined us for that class, and it was a small class. Just us and a few other women. So...you know what that means...I burnt a ton of calories! Lol...I always do on the days the class is small. I pumped out 1,000 calories just in that class! Woohoo! Then we went upstairs and did a combo of walking and then stopping and doing 20 jump ropes. I'm telling you, I loved it. I just wish my booty wasn't so big, because all that flapping was HURTING me! Lol. I need some Spanx! But who is gonna pay $80 for some Spanx that you know I won't be able to wear very long since I'm gettin' my skinny on! We also did 20 minutes in the Sauna before we went up to do the walking and stuff, so we were nice and sweaty and gross by the time we left!! 

After my 3 hour long visit to the Y today, I headed to Dexter to grab my Jewelry from my Paparazzi party. I LOVE me some $5 Jewelry! Lol. I had a great time blabbing with Ms. Pam, the lady who sold it to me. You know I can talk anyone's ear off! Haha.

Next, I was headed to Poplar Bluff to meet one of my favorite people, Olivia. I had baby pictures for her, and I also wanted to check out the deals at Marshall's. I had a great time visiting with Olivia and then headed in to shop. I didn't have long because they closed in half an hour, which is probably a good thing. They had all of their Fall stuff out and I wanted one of EACH! Haha. I ended up picking out a SUPER cute pair of boots and got a couple of shirts for Jamie. I try to catch the deals when I can for him because he's gone down a shirt size, and we are slowly building his wardrobe up with stuff that doesn't look sloppy.


After Marshall's took all of my money I had to head back to Dexter and get me some Tacos! I told myself I could have them today if I had a good loss. I know you aren't supposed to reward yourself with food, but I didn't really look at it like that. If I had a good loss, I could have a relaxed day on calories. If not, strict day it is. Haha...so I guess I rewarded myself with food. But oh, it was soooo good!

After dinner we headed to Walmart (at 9:00) to get the rest of what I needed for meals this week and a few extra things. It was a super fast trip that ended in me rushing home and cooking chicken and putting away groceries and prepping my lunches as quickly as possible. Mission accomplished. I am very happy with the success I've had this weekend AND I hit over 14,000 steps today, so it has been an Amazing weekend!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Banana Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie & a 100 cal pack of nuts = 386 cals

Lunch
Pesto Pasta with Feta Crumbles = 385 cals

On the way to the Gym 
Vanilla Light Monster Java = 100 cals

Dinner
3 hard shell tacos and a serving of chips and salsa = 578 cals

That put me at 1449 calories for the day. Success! Not the CLEANEST food ever, but hey, not shabby either. :) I am super proud of myself and ready to start this next work week off with a bang. Tuesday will be my day off from the gym this week because I have to come straight home for a Home Study that day. So tomorrow will probably be kindof a light day since I kicked my butt today. LOL.

Have a wonderful, amazing Monday tomorrow!!

Goodnight
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Losing 50 pounds is an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations! I can definitely tell you've lost weight, just by the face pictures you've shared! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm ready to lose it off of my thighs and butt! Hahahaa

      Delete