Thursday, September 1, 2016

September 1st, 2016: It's A New Month

Well today was pretty uneventful for the most part. Work wasn't too crazy, which I was thankful for, especially for the 1st day of the month. That really made me happy.

Today was a harder than normal day, because I must've slept like garbage last night. I felt tired all day long. I took a nap on my lunch break that made me feel a little better, but I think my sinuses are trying to get to me! It sure would be a good time to be able to go to the sauna every day, but with the gym being closed, that's just not possible.
I have been really focusing on trying to make sure I get plenty of water since I started feeling my sinuses kicking in. I already drink plenty of water anyways, but I have been getting a little more lately. I am NOT in the mood to be getting sick right now! Nope...no.



So after work I came straight home and made the mistake of sitting down. I stayed there about half an hour before I got the energy to get up again. I had thawed out some chicken legs and found this recipe online for cooking them with diced tomatoes and mushrooms (I added the mushrooms once I plated because Jamie thinks they will kill him).  It turned out pretty great, but it took over an hour to cook. So while it was cooking, I turned on YouTube on my TV and did a 30 minute Cardio workout with Denise Austin. I don't know if any of y'all know who she is, but I used to do her workout videos when I was in high school. I really like her style, so I enjoyed the workout.

I had planned to eat dinner and then go for a walk, but that didn't happen, because I heard my sister and her boys in the hallway and they ended up over here. We had a good visit! It's pretty crazy that they live right next door and I haven't seen them in days. We just all stay so dog-on busy! So I sacrificed my walk, for a visit with crazy boys! Haha. Now it's 9:00 and this girl is ready for bed!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie & an Orange = 255 cals

Lunch
Turkey Chunks, Cottage Cheese, a String Cheese, and Broccoli & Cauliflower with Veggie Dip, Red grapes(Same thing all week, boring!) = 439 cals

Snack
Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt = 70 cals

Dinner
Chicken w/tomatoes & mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and green beans = 425 cals
And that puts me at 1239 calories for today. Good stuff. You all have a great Friday tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment